Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slumber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slumber is another word for Sleep
Slumber may also refer to:
- laziness, indolence or inaction
- Slumber (dog), prize winning Old English Sheepdog
- Slumber (band) at Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival
- "Slumber", award-winning single by Christian Rock band Needtobreathe
- "Slumber", signature single of Malaysian band OAG (band)
- "Slumber", song by Elvin Jones from the album Genesis
- "Slumber", song by Bad Religion from album Punk Rock Songs
- Slumber (film), a horror film released in 2017
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slumber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.